POLL code to insert into article
1 way is
- Loading ...
This will show the current poll as placed in the addw2p widget.
2nd way is for embedding a poll is to add its id such as Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
3rd way was to drag polls widget to footer
For a page with all polls add
If you are a Former JW, what is your current belief?
- Christian - not associated with any denomination (95 Votes)
- Atheist (51 Votes)
- Spiritual but not religious - personal belief (49 Votes)
- Agnostic (48 Votes)
- Christian - associated with a denomination (20 Votes)
- Deist - there was a creator but he is not involved (12 Votes)
- Gnostic - the Creator is imperfect or evil (2 Votes)
- Eastern - Buddhist, Hindu, Shinto, etc (2 Votes)
- Muslim (1 Votes)
- New Age, Pagan, Wiccan etc (1 Votes)
- Did not believe this to be Christian and secretly associated with disfellowshipped people (175 Votes)
- Was stumbled by this practice but shunned as instructed (115 Votes)
- Agreed with shunning in general, but not for family (65 Votes)
- Agreed in full with the Watchtower guidelines (49 Votes)
- Yes (126 Votes)
- No (120 Votes)
- Fade (220 Votes)
- Disassociate (68 Votes)
- Get disfellowshipped (48 Votes)
- Twenties (89 Votes)
- Thirties (81 Votes)
- Forties (71 Votes)
- Before twenty (67 Votes)
- Fifties (43 Votes)
- Sixties (15 Votes)
- Seventy and over (9 Votes)
As a JW, how did you feel about shunning?
If you are inactive/faded but not disfellowshipped, are you treated as if you were disfellowshipped?
If you are a former JW, did you?
If you are a former JW, at what age did you leave?
puts it in a 300 px brown box and floats right
align300right – floats right in a 300px area
plargequote – large quote turquoise serif text within dark brown box